I had always wanted to do an altered palette, and when it showed up in the May Mixed Media Kit from Tres Jolie I was overjoyed!! And, it just so happened that the paints included with the kit word perfectly with the Creative Embellishments Challenge this month!
|I rubbed some Prima/Finnabair Metallique Waxes on the fairies from Creative Embellishments.
|I found “Dream” at my local Dollar Tree, and it was mirrored. First I sprayed it with some Krylon Original Primer, then I added the Pink-o do Mayo and Halo Pink Gold paint (drying between colors!!) and soaked them in water so the colors could pool together however they wanted!
- [From the] Tres Jolie May 2019 Mixed Media Kit
- Traditional Wooden Palette Set
- Sunrise Sunset Collection
- Halo Violet Gold
- Halo Blue Gold
- Halo Pink Gold
- Mega Pack Fairies In Black Chipboard
- Pink-o de Mayo
- Anchors Away
- Butter Cream
- Stars & Moons Mould
- Heavy Body Gel
- Wax Cire Cera
- Sweet Rose
- Old Demin
- “Dream” (I kinda threw the package away, but I found it at Dollar Tree.)