In honor of her one year anniversary of Tres Jolie Kit Club, Kim had an online (Facebook) crop! The first challenge posted was a “bingo” challenge, and this is what I made using [most of] the products that came in the Tres Jolie June Mixed Media Kit!
Challenge #1 Scrapbook Bingo: Complete a project (card, scrapbook page, altered project, etc) using the any of the items list in a row. That row can be straight or diagonal. Upload your project to the Crop challenge file by Midnight (CST) tomorrow [June 9, 2019] for a chance to win a prize. You don’t have to use one of our kits, but it would be nice to see (just no promoting any other kits).
|The row with the yellow box is my “BINGO!”
- Watercolor: I know, I know. HOW is there watercolor on there?!?! It was messy, but I added Concentrated Watercolors by Art Philosophy to the project (on top of the Acrylic Modeling Paste, which is where the Mod Podge Acrylic Sealer came in! I used it to keep those watercolors in place after they dried!!)
- Twine/String: Jute String by Tim Holtz on the top knob
- Wire: Wire lights by Prima
- Beads: Teal Glass Beautiful Beads by ReneaBouquets
- Glitter: Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass by ReneaBouquets
The good news, I’ve managed to (finally) make my computer capable of recording videos!
The bad news? I haven’t edited the video for this project yet! (limited project submission time and all)
BUT…I’m going to edit it! I swear!!
UPDATE: I finished the editing…sorta. I mean, there’s video, but no sound [Update #2: I added music after my son said it was “creepily quiet” LOL!]. By the time I “dealt” with my computer I was too tired of trying. Plus, it’s been many, many years since I’ve played with video editing, and I am still trying to get my groove back! As I continue recording projects I do, the videos should theoretically improve…but for now, here is the video that has had almost 4 hours shaved off!
Here are some photos!
|A close up look at the Chunky Glitter Glass at the bottom.
|A closer look at the top.
|A close up of [three of] the ReneaBouquet Glass Beads (there are nine total on the project)
- [From the] Tres Jolie June Mixed Media Kit
- Graphite Texture Paste
- Wax Cire Cera
- Metal Candle Holder Stand
- Floral Embellishments
- 30062044 Mini Sachet Roses
Chunky Glitter Glass
Magical Miniatures Double Side Printed Butterflies
- Pastel, 0.75in, 25 Pack, Assorted
- 3D Gloss Gel
- 2″ Silicone Brush
One thought on “Butterfly Lights”
This turned out beautiful.