|My first tea cup art, just in time for Christmas!
Handle side, side view! This was a learning experience for me, and I learned that I need more Mod Podge to hold down the pieces against the strain of the Crackle Paint! You can also se some of the beautiful Shard Glitter Glass & Microbeads I added to the spoon!
The other side of the cup. Here I added some of the Microbeads to the pine cone & some Shard Glitter Glass & Microbeads just under the edge of the pine cone. Plus, in the center of the poinsettias are some more Microbeads.
|A closer look at the spoon.
|A closer look at the pine cone!
|One of the poinsettias that has the Microbeads for the center.
|A closer look at the bottom with the second posie I made.
|A view from the top!
*The cut file for the teacup, saucer, and spoon can be found at svgcuts.com*
Hip Kit Club (November 2017 Main Kit)
- Glass Microbeads in Champagne
- Shard Glitter Glass in Silver
- Beautiful Board Beautiful Bits – Star
- Burgundy Roses, Poinsettias, & leaves
- Tis The Season by Kimberly Hutchison
- Baby It’s Cold Outside (cup exterior)
Distress Crackle Paint
Mini Round Blending Tool
- Tea Dye
- Fossilized Amber
- Seedless Preserves
- Rusty Hinge
- Big Shot Plus
- Precision Base Plate
- Tim Holtz
- Small Tattered Florals (the one little rosebud!)
Simon Says Stamp
- Shabby Posies
- Layered Poinsettia
Judi-Kins Diamond Glaze
White Card stock – American Crafts I think
Mulberry Bear 2
- Small Blooming Poinsettia
The Paper Studio
- “Grass Green” Mulberry Paper – Pine Needles
- White “Handmade” Paper (white poinsettias, posies, & rosebud)
99¢ Store finds
- Metallique Wax – Old Silver
- Silicon Brushes – 1″ & 2″
- Pine cones
- Bottle brush tree
- Green bead garland
- Stamen in large white poinsettia & posies
- Holly berries (frosted red & green & red)
One thought on “Christmas Teacup”