|My sons … a few (13!) years ago!
For the month of February the More than Words Challenge was “Always & Quote.” My favorite quote of all time is by Helen Keller, “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be see or even touch – they must be felt with the heart.” The greatest of all emotions is Love, and I don’t think there is a greater love than parental love – Always.
A quick overview of what I did:
- I first coated the Creative Embellishments Heart Flourish in the Prima Pastes and set it aside to dry.
- I started with some clear gesso on the background, then added the stenciling & embossing.
- All parts from the Prima Mould were coated in black gesso, then Bronze Age wax…and I just started stacking and arranging and gluing the ReneaBouquets Grid with the gears…And hoping for the best! LOL!
- Then the pastes … layering and mixing and blending and watering down and building back up and drying … and doing it all over again!
- The hearts & “Always” were both coated in black gesso, but the hearts only have Electric Violet Metallique Wax & “Always” has a mix of Electric Violet, Old Denim, and Mint Sparkle on top of Bronze Age.
|Cluster at top of page.
|Cluster at bottom left of page.
|Area under photo.
- [From the] Tres Jolie February Scrapbooking Kit
- Midnight Garden Collection “Old Map”
- Chalk Black Gears
- Chalk Black Words
Rust Effect Paste
- Bronze Age
- Electric Violet
- Old Denim
- Mint Sparkle
Vintage Trinkets (Clock)
- Burnt Sienna
- Royal Blue
- Antiquities Embossing Powder
Silhouette Pen – Black
- Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide
- All the other gears not from the Prima Mould!