|Halloween ATC set!|
Over at scrapbook.com MarciB hosts a monthly ATC swap! One of the categories for September was Halloween, and this is what came out of my mind!
For the background I used Amazing Cast Resin on my Tim Holtz, “Cracked” Embossing folder. I painted the resin with ordinary, black arcylic paint then added the Prima waxes!
I actually found the lace and skulls at the 99¢ store when I went in looking for a package of those plastic spider rings that come out this time of year!
The ‘mulberry type’ roses I bought off eBay a while ago and used Heidi Swapp Color Shine: Tinsel on a set to turn them from light purple to, well, tinsel!
- 99¢ Store lace, skulls, and spiders
- “Mulberry Type” roses from eBay
- Tim Holtz “Cracked” Embossing Folder
- Amazing Cast Resin
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Prima Metallique Wax – Old Silver; Opal Magic Wax – Royal Robes
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine – Tinsel