|The pocket letter I made for bonprof over at scrapbook.com|
Over at scrapbook.com Donna (bonprof) is the hostess of a monthly Pocket Letter swap! For September I was honored with getting to swap with the Swap Boss herself! I also am entering this Pocket Letter in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Pop It Up!
I knew her favorite flower was the sunflower, and I had had the Enchanted Harvest line by Bo Bunny for quite some time, so I decided this would be the perfect time to use it!
It was a rather straight-forward process, not a lot of “fancy” work! I mostly picked the papers, rather the parts of the papers, I wanted to use and put them together!
I fussy cut some items then backed them with foam so they would pop up, added some Stickles to other areas for a bit of a high light, poped on some Little Birdie flowers & some sequins, then stuck everything in the pockets! Oh! I also did a bit of sewing with some copper thread for some added texture!
|The Pocket Letter outside of the protector page!|
|I made this sunflower with the Sizzix – Susan’s Garden die & turned it into a paperclip!|
- BoBunny: Enchanted Harvest Collection – Autumn, Bountiful, Fall, & Traditions
- Crate Paper – Maggie Holmes Collection – Bloom – Thickers – Glitter – Happy – Gold
- Little Birdie Crafts:Boutique Elements Colelction – Beaded Petals – Micro – French Carnival, & Vellum Elements Collection – Poinsettia – Lemon
- Maya Road – Chipboard Shipping Tag
- Ranger Ink – Glossy Accents
- Tim Holtz – Distress Ink: Ground Espresso; Distress Oxide: Fossilized Amber, Frayed Burlap, & Wilted Violet; Distress Stain – Wilted Violet; Mini Blending Tool; Nib Water Brush; Mini Snips, & Swivel Clasp
- Sizzix – Big Shot Plus; Susan’s Garden Collection – Thinlits – Sunflower
- We R Memory Keepers – Wildflower Collection – Thickers – Words – Gold Foil
- on the tag, I used a sunflower stamp from “Designs by Ryn” (unmounted flowers stamp sheet) with the Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide
- unknown purple sequins
- unknown key
- unknown “string” of pearls
- unknown fiber & vintage lace