Another ATC to share! I don’t have photos of the process along the way, mostly because the process took way too long! But it’s a rather straight forward ATC…I think! But, I am going to give a list of products!
|Anchor’s Away ATC!
**The anchor is a cut file from the Silhouette Store.
**Machines used: Silhouette Cameo & Sizzix Big Shot.
- Lawn Fawn: Dye Ink Pad: Peacock (used with the Compass Stamp…which bled more than I expected!)
- Distress Grit Paste (used with the Echo Park stencil)
- Shimmerz: Dazzlerz: Spun Sugar (I mixed the Broken China Distress Oxide in it before applying)
- Creative Essentials Laminated Burlap (white, for the BG)
- The little bit of burlap looking stuff under the sand dollar is from The Paper Company
- Hemp twine
- Water color paper (anchor)
- Chipboard with white gesso on it (seahorse and sand dollar)
- Eyelets from I don’t know where
- Echo Park – Summer Fun Collection – 6 x 6 Stencil – Beach Towel
- Ranger Ink – Glossy Accents
- Distress Collage Medium – Vintage
- Distress Oxides Ink Pads – Peeled Paint, Broken China, & Iced Spruce
- Distress Stains – Fossilized Amber & Cracked Pistachio
- Distress Spray Stain – Rusty Hinge
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Framelits Dies and Repositionable Rubber Stamps – Compass Blueprint
- Spellbinders – D-Lites Die – Seahorse and Sand Dollar
- Prima – Snowflake Paste
- Prima – Watercolor Confections – Decadent Pies