|Red, White, & Blue Pocket Letter!
I did this Pocket Letter for my partner, “bishsticks,” in the July Pocket Letter Swap hosted by “bonprof” over at Scrapbook.com! (My partner’s “real name” is on the tag, I covered it for privacy here). It also works out to go with Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge! I really do love working on Pocket Letters, they’re like nine ATCs (especially since they are the same size, 2.5″ x 3.5″) all put together to form a bigger picture (AKA: Theme)! Then I get to decorate the card protector! In the swap hosted by “bonprof” themes are given (generally two + “choose your own”) and the assigned partners come to an agreement about which theme they will do! Most importantly, this is a “pen pal” type deal! It’s what the founder/creator, Janette Lane, originally intended! And my little note (it doesn’t have to be a book!) will be going in the top left corner, and I will put little “goodies” behind each card!
|Pocket Letter cards out of card protector.
|Pocket Letter without pinwheel in photo.
|Closer look at the rosette! (Cut file from Silhouette Store)
|Closer look at left edge!
Here is a list of the products I used!
- Simple Stories “Stars & Stripes” papers for the majority of the Pocket Letter
- Unknown for the rest of the papers!
- Maya Road Chipboard Shipping Tag [Set]
- Beads in a Bottle: Gold
- Bic Mark-It: Rambunctios Red
- My Mind’s Eye “My Story” Wood Veneer Pieces
- My Mind’s Eye “Christmas On Market Street” Foam Stickers
- My Mind’s Eye “on trend 2” Enamel Shapes
- Jolee’s Bling Stickers: Gold Puffy Stars & Gems
- Crate Paper “Cute Girl” Embellishments
- Fancy Pants “Me-ology” Button Set, Small Decorative Tags, & Ephemera Pack
- American Crafts: Amy Tangerine “Better Together” Rub-Ons
- Jillibean Soup Adhesive Sequins: Navy Blueberry
- Studio Calico: Blue chipboard stars
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Distress Markers: tumbled glass & blueprint sketch
- Ranger Water Brush – Nib
- Tim Holtz Small Circle Punch
- Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp
- Glitz “Black & White” Alphabets & Words, and Titles & Accents sticker sheets
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Scotch Quick Dry Glue & ATG (Advanced Tape Glider)
- Elmer’s Glue Dots
- Queen & Co. Red & White twine
- Martha Stewart Red twine
- We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool Kit – Aqua
- Unknown: Gold sequins, red & white washi tape, red, white, & blue washi tape, all the ribbons, all the beads, the eyelets, the red “lace,” the star charm, and the brad
2 thoughts on “Red, White, & Blue Pocket Letter”
Love so much your pocket letter! Great idea, so original! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says STamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara
This is so cool! Great vintage vibe and love the dimension! Hugs, Autumn