|Red, White, & Blue Pocket Letter!
I did this Pocket Letter for my partner, “bishsticks,” in the July Pocket Letter Swap hosted by “bonprof” over at Scrapbook.com! (My partner’s “real name” is on the tag, I covered it for privacy here). It also works out to go with Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge! I really do love working on Pocket Letters, they’re like nine ATCs (especially since they are the same size, 2.5″ x 3.5″) all put together to form a bigger picture (AKA: Theme)! Then I get to decorate the card protector! In the swap hosted by “bonprof” themes are given (generally two + “choose your own”) and the assigned partners come to an agreement about which theme they will do! Most importantly, this is a “pen pal” type deal! It’s what the founder/creator, Janette Lane, originally intended! And my little note (it doesn’t have to be a book!) will be going in the top left corner, and I will put little “goodies” behind each card!
|Pocket Letter cards out of card protector.
|Pocket Letter without pinwheel in photo.
|Closer look at the rosette! (Cut file from Silhouette Store)
|Closer look at left edge!
Here is a list of the products I used!
- Simple Stories “Stars & Stripes” papers for the majority of the Pocket Letter
- Unknown for the rest of the papers!
- Maya Road Chipboard Shipping Tag [Set]
- Beads in a Bottle: Gold
- Bic Mark-It: Rambunctios Red
- My Mind’s Eye “My Story” Wood Veneer Pieces
- My Mind’s Eye “Christmas On Market Street” Foam Stickers
- My Mind’s Eye “on trend 2” Enamel Shapes
- Jolee’s Bling Stickers: Gold Puffy Stars & Gems
- Crate Paper “Cute Girl” Embellishments
- Fancy Pants “Me-ology” Button Set, Small Decorative Tags, & Ephemera Pack
- American Crafts: Amy Tangerine “Better Together” Rub-Ons
- Jillibean Soup Adhesive Sequins: Navy Blueberry
- Studio Calico: Blue chipboard stars
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Distress Markers: tumbled glass & blueprint sketch
- Ranger Water Brush – Nib
- Tim Holtz Small Circle Punch
- Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp
- Glitz “Black & White” Alphabets & Words, and Titles & Accents sticker sheets
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Scotch Quick Dry Glue & ATG (Advanced Tape Glider)
- Elmer’s Glue Dots
- Queen & Co. Red & White twine
- Martha Stewart Red twine
- We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool Kit – Aqua
- Unknown: Gold sequins, red & white washi tape, red, white, & blue washi tape, all the ribbons, all the beads, the eyelets, the red “lace,” the star charm, and the brad