This is the new front cover. Some fabric flowers that I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink on … they used to be much brighter colors! A couple of resin black roses, some Tim Holtz gears, a few brads … Also, I did make that leather Triquetra on my own! I cut the slits on the background leather and wove the other strips of leather through. I am currently adding some silk ribbon embroidery to the cover as well. And yes, I am covering the pleather with leather … well suede.
Inside the front cover with my “This book belongs to:” window in the fabric. I had to add this fabric because after all the treatment to the pages and spine I wanted to give a clean finish.
This is at the very center of the book. Just some rub-ons for the flowers, some self-stick butterfly boarder, and some tissue tape.
Blank pages. It was a long process of spraying and drying. And to help with the drying and aging I utilized my oven … and melted the glue in the spine … but I like it better this way, it’s more aged.